Call for abstracts: European Research Day 2016
The European Research Day, 25 November 2016, organized by EURAXESS Japan aims to bring together the European researchers community currently based in Japan. It will be a one-day workshop featuring presentations by European researchers, discussion panels on issues of relevance for Japan-Europe mobility and research cooperation, and a networking reception. Interested researchers can participate through an abstract (resulting in a talk at the event if selected). The abstract and resulting talks must cover 3 aspects: the researcher’s work, a feedback on his/her career evolution, and future plans (relation to Europe).
The call is open to:
- European researchers (see full list of 40+ nationalities eligible on our website);
- All career levels, from postdoctoral researchers to senior professors;
- Academia and non-academia;
- All disciplines, from social sciences and humanities to engineering, natural or formal sciences;
- Currently based in Japan and able to participate in the event in Tokyo.
Deadline for abstract submission is 10 October 2016
For more information, please click here.